Friday, October 14, 2016

Update

Hey everyone,

I did plan to start posting on here a little more often again, but things got in the way and I haven't had the time/will to write posts.

I started university a little over a month ago, and ever since I've been emotionally unstable to be completely honest. Between the midlife crisis-esque feelings, and an utterly unbearable roommate, my patience and mental stability are running out real quick. (But hopefully the roommate issue is going to be resolved soon! But that's not the point of this post...)

Though one thing that always cheers me up is writing (including these posts), so that being said, I am going to try my best to post more regularly (whenever I can find the time, that is). Being in university is definitely giving me slightly less time to write for fun, (I mean, I still write for fun way more than I should as a university student, but I still have plenty of assignments to work on as well.) but I will try to find time to post more frequently if I can.

I really didn't have much else to say in this post, so that's all for now.

- SerenaTheMoonPony

No comments:

Post a Comment